- Remote control software.
- Uses ID / Password pair by default.
- Option to join machine to an account.
- Option to specify machine password.
- Option to require / allow for windows authentication prior to connection.
- Ability to transfer files (both drag+drop and file explorer)
- Ability to record screen session
- Ability to chat
- Ability to Voice / Video chat
- Can be installed in remote unattended access mode (Host mode)
- Can be run as single session (Quick Support mode)
- Licensed per concurrent connection
- Backwards compatible from remote viewer side only. (Does not allow for older version to view newer sessions)
- Option for Meeting / Conference mode (similar to gotomeeting)
- Supports 2 factor Authentication
- N-able N-central (Secondary)
- NinjaRMM (Primary)